Wednesday 19 May 2010

WIN YOURSELF A BETTER T-SHIRT!

  So, yet another souvenir race t-shirt to add to the pile following Sunday's Great Manchester 10K.  I don't know about you but the only time I tend to wear these mainly cotton, basic, t-shirts is immediately after the race for the cool down or a long sleeve version for gardening in!  With a rail full of technical, wicking t-shirts to choose from I just don't train in cotton t-shirts.
  We did give a whole load of other t-shirts to an overseas charity appeal connected to the Ilkley Trail race but still I kept hold of my hard run for race t-shirts.   I keep promising myself that when I move into a house with a room to spare I will line the walls and make a massive permanent impressive display. Can you imagine the dust? But it would save on decorating costs. I say display but in truth some of the designs on the front of the shirts are pretty basic.
  Anyway,  have a look at the picture here and guess how many t-shirts are piled up.  Email your answer to me. If you don't know my email address you'll find it on  the ABOUT FASTRAX  page of  http://www.fastrax-online.co.uk/     or just add as a COMMENT if you're a follower.

 

I'll send a FASTRAX "COOLXTEX" WICKING, TECHNICAL T-SHIRT for the nearest guess.

DON'T DELAY ENTER TODAY!

CLOSING DATE FOR YOUR ENTRY
SATURDAY MAY 22

DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE
THE ONE I'M WEARING.

Best of luck!

Update...entries are flooding in or should that be trickling in!  You still have time.  Winner will be announced and contacted on Monday.    No one is spot on at this moment. Could it be you?

1 comment:

  1. Nice collection of t-shirts, I just brought extra moisture wicking t-shirt and it works great for my husband

    ReplyDelete