Thursday 11 February 2010

PILS STACKEMEIR

      Well,  my big news of the day is that this morning I received a call from top international mentor and fitness consultant  PILS STACKEMEIR.  Apparently he had seen my blog at his home in Runsberg near Zurich and is offering me help with my running at no cost!  I couldn't believe it as I am well aware of the success he has had with such stars as Lottie Jogmeister and Hans Onderferspriz.  I am sure his advice will be most beneficial.
  As requested I have sent over to him my 2009 training summary sheet  and he says that when he has had a chance to review it, he will come up with some suggestions as to how I might go forward in 2010.  He has kindly sent me a recent photo of himself.
     I have been looking into his history and it seems he moved to Zurich from East Germany after the fall of the Berlin Wall.  He was then heavily involved in pharmaceuticals and some kind of traffic control. 
     I shall look forward to receiving his comments and of course will be passing on any top tips!
     No need to consult anyone about today's run.  I'm pretty sure PILS would have agreed after 2 undulating, testing efforts the last two days that it had to a moderate distance, flat and as much offroad as posible.  So 6.5 miles mainly grass at easy pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment