Saturday 16 January 2010

THE GREAT FLOOD


In pursuit of some variety I hitched a lift with Pat and she threw me out at the top of Cringles today.  Scant reward for an early start however as it meant starting the run in  the 9.45 a.m. snow storm which had passed through by 11 a.m. when I normally go out.  Reaching the roundabout at the top of the Addingham bypass the roads were already awash. I forecast that the Nesfield road would see me wading through a series of pools in the road and so it proved.  So with a massive thaw overnight the country now faces a new headache.  The Great Flood.  Noah...........your time has come......again.


And finally................I mentioned this week my trip to Gothenburg......if you go there , when eating out make sure you're hungry if you order the FISH PLATTER.............
ENJOY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment